Saturday 1 June 2013

Presenting my Social Media Portfolio



My first steps into the exciting and innovative world of Social Media was on 04/02/09, which was when I joined twitter.

In the two years that followed I built up and regularly engaged with my followers.

On the 19th of June 2011, I launched my site for Saira Choudhry - http://sairafansuk.tumblr.com



On the 30th of June 2011, I launched my site for Kelly-Marie Stewart - http://teamkmsuk.tumblr.com





My site for E.B.R.U was launched on the 23rd of November 2011 - http://teamebru.tumblr.com



As a result of my ongoing social media promotion of an as yet virtually unheard of singer/songwriter called E.B.R.U, I received this congratulatory tweet.



Shortly after I provided a list of musicians to be reviewed by the now defunct Soundoftheday.co.uk.



A couple of months later I helped promote the release of E.B.R.U's debut single Mad.



Kelly-Marie Stewart promoted my site via her twitter account.



Kelly-Marie's official website went live and the videos page linked to videos I had edited and uploaded as part of my tumblr site.



From the 16th of August until the 1st of November, I helped promote Kelly's Invisible Mums Petition.





I promoted the cinema release of a British Rom-Com titled The Knot starring Noel Clarke and Rhoda Montemayor.




I promoted Angelic Creations Christmas event, which helped raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.



I was kindly asked to edit a new showreel for Saira Choudhry. Saira's Showreel


English Singer/Songwriter Natalie Holmes thanked me for my ongoing promotion.






I joined Hollywood-tweet.com as a content provider for their twitter feed.



I joined http://www.musiceyz.co.uk as a content provider for their facebook page.



To further develop my social media skills I attended a three day course on using social media from a business perspective and it is at this point I also started developing my Linkedin profile.



In order to expand my social media credentials further, I decided to start blogging.




I ran a social media campaign on the Facebook and Twitter networks to help my cousin's band Sunrize Duo to win an online music contest.





I became one of the content providers for LoveDough.



No comments:

Post a Comment