Tuesday 31 December 2013

Must See Gigs for 2014

Following my exposure to more music courtesy of social media, here's a list of acts that I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing perform live.

The first two are already guaranteed and they are El Born and Lauren Aquilina.







El Born kick off an extensive headline tour on the 7th of January, I will be fortunate enough to be in attendance of their official EP Launch.








In February, I will see the talented Lauren Aquilina perform at the O2 Academy as part of her popular UK Headline Tour.









Other Musical Acts I hope I will be able to see gigging include gifted guitarist Charlene Soraia, as you can see this female vocalist is in a class of her own.

Marie Dahlstrøm's vocals really are a rare musical treat so the chance to hear them as is intended would be an opportunity not to be missed.




Katie J White, I was blown away by both her vocal skills and also her mastery of the bass guitar.

Katie J White performing Fire In My Belly Live

Aylin Eser, once the album is complete and released we can expect this talented band to perform on British Shores.

Aylin Eser performing You've Got to Serve Somebody live

E.B.R.U given her energetic and captivating performances, welcoming the opportunity to experience her newest material performed live will be a real treat indeed.



Finally I hope Jess King will organise musical performances in the UK.



This concludes my provisional gigs list.

No comments:

Post a Comment