Saturday 4 July 2015

Blog Challenge #6 - A Personal Post

In addition to been a music lover, I'm also a Sci Fi fan and as a result I regularly attend conventions where I get the opportunity to meet some of the cast from my favourite TV Shows and collect autographs whenever I can.

I'm also quite active on social media and this both helped me overcome both confidence and shyness which I suffered previously and also allowed me to meet likeminded people who share similar interests to my own plus wonderful opportunities such as editing showreel videos for an actress who was previously on one of my favourite TV Shows and getting interviewed on community radio.




I also love to take scenic photographs as much as possible, as you can see from the photos below. The first one was taken in home town, which also happens to be one of the oldest towns in England - its almost a century old.








No comments:

Post a Comment